Friday 11 July 2008

Academic Excursion


Yesterday we had our academic excursion in London.We started from Queenswood in the morning and the weather was sunny.We were in the bus for about one hour but the time passed very quickly because I was with my friends and we had fun in the bus. When we arrived we first had a tour of London and a guide showed us all the spooky places and told us the history of each one.It was interesting because I learned new things and I saw places that I had never seen before. Then we went to the Tower of London for about two hours. At first we bought some souvenirs of the Tower and then we had about one hour to visit some important places inside the tower. My friends and I visited the Bloody Tower but personally I believe that it wasn't interesting at all because it was too small and it has nothing at all in the tower.Finally we had lunch and we wen back at the college.

No comments: